turn OFF and ON VoiceOver, is in setting of iOS (iPad, iPhone). The Voiceover is help you to know about every option of your Phone . It means when you click to any option that time iPad or iPhone speak about that option. It is very good and helpful for those person, that don’t know about option or system of their phone.
How to turn Off and ON VoiceOver?
It is very easy to turn ON and OFF. If you want to know this technique please follow me step by step, after i will say you about, How to use VoiceOver ? So late’s start ..
1: If your iPhone is OFF , please ON and after that go to sitting.
2: When you open sitting after click General.
3: Click the 4th option, it means click Accessibility.
4: When you are choosing Accessibility, after clicking their come many option click to VoiceOver.
5: And click to OFF and ON.
- Sitting :> General :> Accessibility :> VoiceOver ON/OFF
How to use VoiceOver?
If you want to know using of VoiceOver. First of all turn ON the VoiceOver because when your voiceover is OFF you can not use it. there is many option or simply say that ways to use VoiceOver.
- Tap once to select an item: It means when you select any option or app click one time. after clicking the voiceover sad the name of that option or app.
- Double-tap to activate the selected item: It means, if you want to open that option or app click double.
- swipe tree fingers to scroll: with three finger you can use for two ways. 1: first select one app and click on screen with three finger at a time. 2: when you move from one page to next page that time click with three finger and move to next page.
- Move like circle with two finger: It means when you move like circle on screen, there come some option. if you want to select option that time move like circle.