Design Fan Animation Using Auto desk 3D max. In this video i want to show you how to design Fan animation with 3D max. This design for those who are beginners and know something about 3d max. This design need attention to create fan animation. I will show the short, easy introduction, to apply on this object and make such attractive design. Now i will show the ways step by step follow the steps.
How to Design Fan Animation Using Auto desk 3D max
- Open the program
- Click on Maximize view port toggle.
- Select the Line object from right side and draw one line like fan in left position, which i already drew the line in video.
- Click P to come in prospective and now go to Modify in Rendering customize the setting for more info see video.
- Click on fan line, go to Hierarchy and select the Effect Pivot only move the center down and again dis-select the option.
- In prospective select the line. Go to Tools select Array. Enter the count of line 50 or as your desire you want. You can enter the number, enter the number of rotation 5 or 8. Click OK. See if the rotation or the count is complete, it is right.
- Press T to top. Copy shape from mirror, from y side. Connect the corner to each other.
- Press F for front, select Sphere. Draw in middle, draw one tube or cylinder. Draw the tube from top to make the iron and base of the fan.
- Go to front draw one feather of fan. Put that in the middle. Now go to hierarchy select Affect pivot only. Move in down side. Copy from that two more feather to complete three feather.
- Now in front there select Auto Key. Now select the three feather of fan and select the rotation by pressing the E button and rotate fast the feather of fan to show that fan is start well.
- Like this you can easily make fan animation inside 3D max. If you find any kind of problems give us comment and we are here to help you.